Today I have been out with my colleague ( 4 ma lak lou ) for a steambot nearby our office. Its been recommended by one of my colleague(he preferred to be called "Mok Zhui").
After our work at 6pm , we straight head to the restaurant with an ambition to fill up our angry stomach .
This is the restaurant board , maybe some of you have been here before/seen before. It is just opposite the Carefour@ Peel Road in the Queens Park, Cheras.
While waiting the grossy solid food to come , I mange to snap some photos.
This is one of their staff. I MUST say their staff is veryUSER FRIENDLY ! They serve you well with the right timing . They mix the egg's for you and put into the porridge.
The porridge wont taste great without the egg's. The picture above shown that we called a mix soup base( Tom yam + Pumpkin Porridge ). I know pumpkin porridge might sound weird but it taste really great~ Not so sweet , not so sour , not so spicy , not so strong garlic smell just like the KFC Spicy Crunches .I heard if you call the soup base for only pumpkin porridge, they will give you a Claypot .
My colleague just love to play . . .
Tong tong chiang~
As well as myself too :P haha~
Starwars steambot fight?
There comes the Pumpkin Porridge soup with porridge. It inherit the look and taste of shark fins. The porridge melt easily once you put into your mouths , watering your mouth and make your mouth wet . Get a tissue ready for it. A bit yellowish due to the pumpkin mashed into the porridge, it taste really good. Yummy~
Showing some "Kung-Fu" by pouring my hard-mixed egg into the soup base. Everyone love my skills ! I should consider in opening a food stalls !
Its RM13.90 per pax , with additional RM1.50 per pax for pumpkin porridge soup base. We order a side dish "Fresh Meat Dump" which consist the combination meat of Chinese-Meat, Chicken and Prawn. The meals is quite worth for the special "Pumpkin Porridge" and "User-friendly" staff. Hope my post entertained those who love foods =)
No comments:
Post a Comment